We are a team of professional and active thinkers, providing prompt and concise professional advice and practical guidance to SMEs and individuals in the conduct of their businesses and to offer innovative oriented services to the SMEs to be able to compete and maximize profit.
‘’ Professionalism and Creativity means doing the things we love most that put smiles on the faces of thousands of business owners and individuals.’’(CEO) Amos Arthur
Career Opportunity- Business Researcher and Proposal Writer
Job Location: Kumasi-Ghana
- Meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs).
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- At least 3-5 years working experience
- Applicant must be good in research and writing of proposals for SMEs and NGOs.
Interested in joining?
If you are interested in joining our team please send your CV to: