A Cryptocurrency is a digitally-encrypted, decentralized currency that is not connected to or controlled by any government or central bank, unlike traditional currencies, like USD, GBP, YEN, etc.
We offer a comprehensive guide to crypto trading and investing. With our assistance you’ll get involved with cryptocurrency trading on a practical level. With a step-by-step instructions from a traders perspective guiding you through the entire process, providing you with all the knowledge you need, in order to successfully start your cryptocurrency trading journey. Our experienced team will help you to covers everything from cryptocurrency basics to advanced trade strategies.
You can be assured you will have access to our instructors throughout the course on-demand.
Some Popular Cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin– Since its inception in 2009, Bitcoin has grown rapidly in prominence as the world’s first and most popular cryptocurrency.
- Litecoin – Launched in 2011, Litecoin is used primarily as a payment solutions. Litecoin also targets merchants intended to processed large volumes of transactions quickly.
- Ethereum – Released in 2015, Ethereum has rapidly gained popularity on the heels of Bitcoin, and currently has a market capitalization second only to Bitcoin among cryptocurrencies.
- Ripple – Created in 2012, Ripple differs from Bitcoin in that it does not require mining to create the cryptocurrency.
Our Courses Will Help You To Cover The Following Areas:
- Cryptocurrencies basics and how do they work.
- How to profit from cryptocurrencies and how to safely store them.
- Learning how to use trading platforms and which crypto exchanges to choose.
- Minimizing risk and deciding how much money to risk in one trade.
- Defining an exact entry points, targets, and stop-loss point.
- Support and Resistance levels for future predictions, (Technical Analysis).
- Metrics to consider when researching ICOs (new coin offerings).
- What to do before investing.
- Portfolio Management
- Implementing of trading strategies.